Application and Selection
– Applicants should prepare CV, motivation letter and transcript.
– English score (TOEFL, IELTS and TOEIC) is not compulsory, however, if you have good score, please submit it. We positively evaluate your English ability.
– If applicants were participant of the Hanoi Summer School 2019 which is co-organized by KLS and Hanoi Law University, please attach certification. We positively evaluate their eligibility.
– Submit above documents to email@example.com by October 10th, 2019
– The Thammasat Law Faculty nominates 2 (two) candidates to KLS. KLS accepts candidates.
Schedule: December 5th to 8th, 2019
Venue: Keio University Law School 2-15-45 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Flights and accommodation will be funded by Keio Law School
Further details are available for download at