Areas of Interest
• ‘Mitigation Measures of Marine Oil Spills within the Jurisdiction of the Kingdom of Thailand,’ Rabhi 53, 2010, pp107-121.
• ‘Laws in Thailand Promoting Renewable Energy,’ Journal of Energy & Natural Resources Law, 2005, Vol 23, No 2, pp205-222.
• ‘News Repositories’ in Executive Public Administration Foundation (ed): Public Participation Manual, Bangkok: Chula Book Centre, 2003, pp3-33—3-41 (in Thai).
• ‘Interactive Website’ in Executive Public Administration Foundation (ed): Public Participation Manual, Bangkok: Chula Book Centre, 2003, pp4-21—4-27 (in Thai).
• ‘Likely Issues and Impacts arising from Implementing Laws on Nuclear Power Plants’ public lecture, Ubonratchathani and Suratthani, 28 January and 28 February 2011.
• ‘Importance of Energy and International Laws on Nuclear Power Plants’ public lecture, Petchburi, Songkhla, Phitsanulok, Chantaburi and Khonkaen, 15 December 2010-23 February 2011.
• ‘Laws in Thailand Promoting Renewable Energy: the Recent Developments’ paper presented at the TC Beirne School of Law Postgraduate Law Research Colloquium, Brisbane, 2-4 December 2005.
• ‘Legal Framework Promoting Renewable Energy for Sustainable Electricity Generation in Australia and the Asia Pacific Region’ presented at the New Researchers, New Research: a Conference for Early Career Researchers in Law, Adelaide, 30 September-1 October 2004.
• ‘Strengthening Thai Senate Environment Committee’s Citizen Complaint Response Capacity’ presented at the Thai Senate Environment Committee’s Strategies for Preventing and Resolving Environmental Disputes Conference, Bangkok, 30 July 2003.
• ‘Trend of [the Thai] Legal System after Energy Free Trade [in Thailand]’ paper presented at the 1st National Congress of Law Symposium, Bangkok, 14-15 September 2000.