International Relations Services
Academic support staff
Staff are responsible for welcoming guests from abroad, taking care of exchange students, both incoming and outgoing, students interning with foreign lecturers (specially hired lecturers/visiting lecturers/assisting lecturers/researchers), scholarship students, overseeing the signing of contracts (MOUs), and managing international conferences.
List of staff
Academic Educator, Practitioner Level; Head of International Relations Services
0 2613 2974 | email@example.com
- Overseeing supervision of the reception of guests from abroad.
- Overseeing supervision of exchange students/internships.
- Coordinating support for activities of foreign lecturers (specially hired lecturers/visiting/assisting/researchers)
- Overseeing supervision of scholarship students.
- Overseeing supervision of the signing of MOUs.
General Management Officer, Practitioner Level; International Relations Officer
0 2613 2974 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervising the reception of guests from abroad.
- Supervising exchange students/internships
- Providing support for activities of foreign lecturers(specially hired lecturers/visiting/assisting/researchers).
- Supervising scholarship students.
- Supervising the signing of MOUs.
- Organising seminars (for executives and faculty members).
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : Office of International Affairs TU Law