Staff are responsible for document and correspondence management, including the coordination of pick-up and delivery of documents, building management activities, requesting rooms meetings, security, overseeing the outsourcing of utility system services, inspection and repair work, vehicle care as well as IT equipment management, servicing the server and Intranet of the faculty at the Rangsit campus.
List of staff members
General Management Officer, Practitioner Level; Head of Administrative Services (Rangsit Campus)
0 2696 5102, 0 2696 5407 | email@example.com
- Document and correspondence management and coordination services.
- Administration services for accounts and finances.
- Purchasing and hiring services.
- Supervision of outsourcing.
- Utilities services.
- Vehicle coordination.
- IT equipment services.
- Overseeing the good order of all computer equipment and Work Stations within the premises.
- Overseeing the faculty’s server and Intranet.
General Management Officer, Practitioner Level; Correspondence and General Administrative Officer
0 2696 5102, 0 2696 5407 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Document and correspondence management.
- Requests for use of meeting rooms/classrooms/lecture rooms/requests to use space within the Faculty of Law, Rangsit Campus.
- Procedures regarding the Legal Centres.
- Preparing orders of the Faculty of Law.
- Publicising urgent news within the faculty by email.
- Executing purchasing and hiring orders.
- Processing requests for approval relating to administrative services at the Rangsit Campus.
- Processing document archiving and document destruction.
Audio-Visual Technical Officer, Practitioner Level; Audio-Visual Officer
0 2696 5102, 0 2696 5407 | email@example.com
- Maintenance of audiovisual equipment and office equipment
- Installation of a system for online meetings and online teaching
- Live broadcast of academic seminars.
- Recording still pictures and teaching videos.
- Sticker cutting.
- Premises management.
Computer Technical Officer, Practitioner Level; Senior IT Equipment Officer
0 2696 5102, 0 2696 5407 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installing computers and associated equipment.
- Overseeing the network within the Faculty of Law, Rangsit Campus.
- Overseeing the Finance programme server.
- Information updates via the faculty’s central email, email@example.com.
- Installation of a system for online meetings and online teaching.
- Upload online teaching video clips to YouTube.